So I was showing Elizabeth my blog updates and she of course like most children LOVES pictures of herself!
"Ah! Ohhhh!" Then she said "Where's Layla?" that's what she calls her friend Anela (her parents also call her Layla at times) so I scrolled and showed her the pic of them holding hands and then she giggled and said "Oh, hold hands."
She had a comment for most of the pictures then when we got to her and Dad she said "OH look Elizabeth and DADDY! Oh, I LOVE DADDY!" -Yup, he's the favorite.
She's so funny in her responses to our questions. Jake was trying to get her dressed for bed and she was kicking him and he was telling her to stop so he finally said "Do you want to go in Time Out?" She replies with a giggle "Yes" so he put her in Time Out. She sat in her chair swinging her legs singing and giggling (we can't help but laugh) She loves to say "Sorry Daddy" and give hugs.
Little things still get me like when I had her in the tub this morning she was playing and I told her to get her hands wet and wash her face and she did it! Then I said "Try again, you have some food on your face" so again she did it and looked up and said "Good?" smiling at me.
LOVE HER!
Yesterday she was walking around with two of her toys saying "How do you do?... How do you do?" all day long.
5 comments:
I love 2 year olds - they are my all time favorite! Such cute personalities, so funny, and so "All knowing"! Elizabeth is a beauty!
Ha ha! What a cutie pie!! I love this age they are so funny.
so cute libby! i'm happy to see you've updated your blog. hope you are well...
I love hearing her cute little voice! She is so lovable! Thanks for coming over tonight. It was fun!
hi libby! how are you guys?! gosh, elizabeth sure is getting BIG isn't she! i can't believe how much she's changed since i was last on here. she's looking so grown up! isn't this age so fun? it's one of my favorites. they seriously say the funniest things sometimes!!
Post a Comment