This is this morning..
We don't go out a ton in this weather... we do go for walks when the weather isn't too bad.
Here is a day we went out to play.
Berkley obsessed with this light pole??? Maybe there were bugs hiding in there?
She has the controls for Berkley's shock collar on her neck.
When they did complete it they slept in it!
Her birthday fell on a Sunday this year so on Saturday we took Elizabeth out with her little friend Anela.
Everyone asks me where we got it. Gma made it baby!
We went to the Kangaroo Zoo it happens to be out in the middle of no where....
It was a really pretty day tho
PARTY TIME!!
This is the greatest place! Our new favorite!
We ALL had SO much fun!
We didn't know what we were doing & the kid didn't do all the "cutesy" stuff I guess they normally do.
She SO does not seem 2!
...other then the tantrums to prove it :)
I love my family. They are so much fun!
7 comments:
Super cute pics. I can't believe how grown up Elizabeth is getting! I love the sweater from gma! So darling!
She is so adorable - could you have asked for a cuter kid? Can't wait to see her in April!
Love, Beck
Happy Birthday E! Looks like you had a great day. We need to get together soon - its been a while.
Happy late Birthday E!! That is so crazy that she is two. She is growing up so fast. Ps Jake you have a twin living in Lehi. Ha ha, I went to Walmart the other day and thought I saw you. He look like you, he even walked like you. I keep yelling JAKE!! But no answer, once I got about 5 ft from the guy I figured out that it wasn't you, he he funny huh.
It looks like she had a superb birthday. I'm glad you were able to have a fun day jumping around together.
OH, happy birthday E!!! Looks like she had a blast!
I used to work for Build a Bear! That's so unfortunate that they didn't do all the "cutesy stuff"! I made the kids do a ton of stuff with dances!
Post a Comment