Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends -for kids you gotta wrap! This year me and Jake did neither for one another.. we were dorks and gave each other our gifts 2 days early! We were too excited :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? FAKE ALL THE WAY!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving or so...
4. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, I dilute it with skim milk though and need water on the side.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbies
6. Hardest person to buy for? My Spouse -he wants only the expensive gifts!
7. Easiest person to buy for? Elizabeth (Actually I have to tell myself to STOP shopping!)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - Thank you for starting it for us Deb
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm too lazy to do either
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Where do I begin ...
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf
12. When do you start shopping? September
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes... shhhhh...
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the chocolate yummies! This year we made yummer cookies. It was fun!
15. Lights on the tree? I like white. This year I did color for E and I didn't love it. next year it'll be white.
16. Favorite Christmas song? I had so much fun with ALL of them this year!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Hmmm....?
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mean shoppers and road rage people!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red or Burgundy & Gold
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I LOVE TURKEY! Ham is good too I just can't eat too much of it (the fat swirls gross me out) -Basically the same traditional Thanksgiving meal.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I got it! MP3 player (I got 2 actually, and running shoes)
25. Who do I tag? Whomever :)

1 comment:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey Libby~
Sorry to hear about your struggles to get pregnant. Good luck with all that....our thoughts and prayers are with you!