We had fun so much fun :)
Sorry about the picture quality. I realized a little too late that my camera was on the wrong setting. -I thought everything was blurry because I hadn't put my contacts in yet :) But here are a few highlights from Christmas and our sledding excursion.
This is from just yesterday. This dress was from Grandma Morey, thanks Bec for picking it out, it's SO cute! People kept coming up to us at church and telling us how cute she looks :) It has the cutest bow on the back! I couldn't get a good shot :(
Christmas day!!
Santa got the Pie a Rocking horse!
And a stroller for her babies!
Grandma Morey got E. a new baby!
Now this is one of her gems this Christmas: Grandma Effie knitted her a sweater. It is GORGEOUS! This is going to be a wonderful heirloom. This picture does it no justice!
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Phair made her this blanket and one of those personal table toppers, I'm not sure what you call them. But they are awesome!
Pie was very very excited to have a new "goggy" from Grandma!
And Grandma Emmett was psychic she got a Elizabeth a keyboard!
She LOVES the piano!
We had a very blessed Christmas.
And most of all we really enjoyed our day together.
Here's Berkley's gift :)
Then we went to visit the Guinns.
Elizabeth is finally opening up to Uncle Matt :)
We went sledding with Aunt Kathy's family a few weeks ago:
I'm sorry I just couldn't get over how cute and funny she looked!
I was FREEZING and not about to frolic in the cold so Kathy took E down the hill.
She did have fun until:
The nail in the coffin: The splash of snow....
The nail in the coffin: The splash of snow....
Elizabeth is my daughter thru and thru! She was saying "Cold HURTS!" and then "Aallaala INSIDE?" then Kathy said "Do you guys want to wait in the car?" and E heard her and said immediately "YEA! CAR!"
She cracks me up!
She's got those "Morey Eagle Eyes" she saw daddy pull into the parking lot from so far I couldn't even tell it was him! She said "Daddy's here!" And he was!
Berkley has been LOVING the snow! He wants to play out in it FOREVER! He hates me taking him out to go potty, he knows it's "Do your business and lets go!" He's going to be sad when we move back to a warmer climate!
New Years Eve is always quite the event at our house. I went to bed at 8pm and so did the Pie. Daddy watched the ball drop and came to bed. We're party animals!
3 comments:
yeah for pictures and updates!!!!
so when and where are you moving????
Can't move yet Lib! We had fun showing QE2 sledding. Come again.
you look so gorgeous with E in the sledding pic. I can't believe how big she is! I love it!
Post a Comment