Libby, What the crap is that? It doesn't seem possible to get spam on your blog, but I've got one before, too. So back to the picture, boys and big guns. I think there is something Freudian about it. I think you should send those out for sure!
Love the picture Jake! You will have to frame that one for sure ha ha LOL! Libby I am so glad that you are back. I am sorry you have been sick, that is the worst.I love all the pic's of E, she is getting so big! Man I am jealous of her long beautiful locks, Addie still has the short fine baby hair going on.I can't believe that they are almost 2, man times flies!Well I am so so glad you are back, keep in touch.
6 comments:
Libby,
What the crap is that? It doesn't seem possible to get spam on your blog, but I've got one before, too. So back to the picture, boys and big guns. I think there is something Freudian about it. I think you should send those out for sure!
Too cute... and yeah WTF with the 1st comment?
STOP advertising on other peoples Blogs...that is so lame!
Gosh~I finally stopped checking....and now I missed everything!
Hope your health is okay, sorry to hear that.
Family is darling!
Cheyenne
Go Jake! you are such a manly man.
Love the picture Jake! You will have to frame that one for sure ha ha LOL! Libby I am so glad that you are back. I am sorry you have been sick, that is the worst.I love all the pic's of E, she is getting so big! Man I am jealous of her long beautiful locks, Addie still has the short fine baby hair going on.I can't believe that they are almost 2, man times flies!Well I am so so glad you are back, keep in touch.
Post a Comment