Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Halloween! ...a day or two late :)

I thought you all might like to see 'The Pie' in her costume :)
We met up with our neighbors, and Pie's best bud Anela ("Lala" to Elizabeth),
so we could all go together.
Elizabeth was a scarecrow and Anela was a fairy!


Daddy met up with us at the mall.
Anela's little brother Landon was a pea in the pod (how cute is he??!)





Trick or Treat!


We all had SO much fun!!!





There were some AMAZING costumes there! Here are two:
I failed to get a picture of our cute decorations before they pooped out :(
Our pumkins were super cute if I do say so myself :) Ahhh, next year!

3 comments:

shannon p. said...

E's costume is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

jill peters hawley said...

yay for new pictures! she's still super cute and everything. i hope you are feeling better. have a great christmas :)

Courageous said...

Oh my goodness, I don't think she can get any cuter!!! I wish I could have seen you guys.