Monday, June 9, 2008

One Word...

Little Debbie did this and I thought it was fun so here we go...One word.
That's all you can write as your answer. Can you do it?
Not as easy as you might think!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? .................... Table
2. Your significant other?....................... Loving
3. Your hair?.................................... Dark
4. Your mother? ................................. Kind
5. Your father?.................................. Great
6. Your favorite thing?.......................... Love
7. Your dream last night?........................ Bachelorette
8. Your favorite drink........................... Water
9. Your dream/goal?.............................. Perfection
10. The room you're in?.......................... Bedroom
11. Your ex?..................................... Doctor
12. Your fear?............................... Falling
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years........... Settled
14. Where were you last night?................... Home
15. What you're not?............................. Thin
16. Muffins...................................... Nope
17. One of your wish list items?................. Home
18. Where you grew up?........................... NY
20. What are you wearing?........................ Um....
21. Your TV?..................................... OFF!
22. Your pets?................................... Crazy
23. Your computer? .............................. Gateway
24. Your life?................................... Blessed
25. Your mood?................................... Contemplative
26. Missing someone?............................. Family
27. Your car?.................................... Green
28. Something you're not wearing?................ Shoes
29. Favorite Store?...................... Wal Mart
30. Your summer?................................. Fun!
31. Like someone?................................ YES
32. Your favorite color?......................... White
33. Last time you laughed........................ Yesterday
34. Last time you cried?......................... Head

That is hard! -Especially FOR ME!

7 comments:

Heather Alvarez said...

That is hard! I think I'll try it... ONE word! I'm impressed!

Debbie said...

glad you did it, it was fun to read.

Dawn said...

That does seem hard, but I always learn new things about you!!!

Stephanie said...

I don't know if I can do that with only one word. I prefer to elaborate! So good to hear from you! You have a beautiful family. I hope you can catch up on sleep sometime soon! I'll have to e-mail you for an update on Justin...it's quite...well....yeah. Not so good.

Crystal said...

hey libby! sorry to do this to you, but you've been tagged again! :)

Heather Alvarez said...

I miss you!!!

jill peters hawley said...

libby...
where are you? we had so much fun hanging out with you. so good to see you again :)