So... Everyone in the WORLD (and yes we do know everyone in the world) has been calling/ emailing telling us to update our blog already! So here it is! Prepare yourselves for TOO many pictures!
I have cut my hours at work to only 2 nights a week (24 hours a week) and life has been GREAT! I have so much more balance I'm rested, my house is clean, my child is happy and my husband is happier. I feel so much more peace.
So here is our silly summer so far. (not necessarily in order)
One morning "The Pie" asked me to put on her little swimmer diapers over her jammies, so I did. Then she brought me another pair, so I put another on her over her diaper, over her jammies and over her other pair of little swimmers...
She tried to get me to put on her plastic pants OVER everything else!
Here she is trying to do it herself.
The pictures can be hard to see because first of all I took the pics with my phone and second her jammies are multi colored and so are her little swimmers.
And so we try the head...
Pie, quite often, will go into her room and shut the door. I went in to check on her and this is what I found.
She's now swinging on the swings all by herself!
-I was pretty surprised when she asked to do it herself!
She LOVES to tackle, hug, and cuddle Berkley! "Ba Ba!" or sometimes "Bakie!" is his name.
We got to meet up with Jill and her family on the 4th!
She has the kindest husband and her kids are THE SWEETEST!!!!! I'm so happy for her! They are darling! I grew up with Jill back in NY and she is now living in Colorado. She looks EXACTLY the same!! SO pretty! I have to say, I LOVE her gray hair!!!! It looks SO GOOD on her!!!!! Catching up was so fun!

We happened upon a momma feeding her babies!!
We happened upon a momma feeding her babies!!
Nice view huh??
The boys being boys....
EVERY ward in the area had their own float! They worked very hard on them!
it reads: "OVER LAND OR UNDER THE SEA, I'LL SEARCH FOR THE ONE FOR ME!" We thought it was pretty funny. One lady told us that the other year their float was a wedding cake!
Summer lovin'
She/ we LOVE these jammies from Grandma Marla.
We took her on a walk up Bridal Veil Falls and she took off running from me and b-lined it to this baby! She ran right up and sat down next to him and leaned over (I got nervous I didn't know what she would do!) She hugged him then kissed him and this is a shot of her clapping and saying "YEA!!!...BABY!!!"
Bridal Veil Falls.. looking so small.

Summer has been fun. We've been going to the pool, the park, visiting friends and having all sorts of adventures! E is saying new words everyday. She's getting taller and taller!! She has weighed 22lbs since December!
She cracks us up! She'll say "Mommie, shoes." then bring them to me and help me put them on then say "Good girl! Lets go!"
The other day she dropped some cereal by me and guided my hand to the floor, when I picked it up she said "Good Girl!" and gave me a kiss.
We didn't get to see any fireworks this year due to my work schedule and then on the 4th Jake flew into town around 6:30pm and at 7:30pm E brought me her jammies for me to help her put them on . I did and she ran off saying "Thank you". then at 8pm she took her things and started into her bedroom saying "Night Night" when I followed her I found her reaching for the scriptures saying "Sciptures!". I said "I guess we're not going anywhere?" Jake was so tired from the travel he was glad. Ahhh life is fun!







11 comments:
Qe2 is cute as always. I love the pictures! I'm so glad you took some up the canyon with my kids. I keep forgetting this year. I just wish you would have added a picture of Elizabeth's cute Mom-you! Thanks for playing with us this summer.
WOW! Your blog is amazing! I love all the pictures! Your daughter is so darling! I am glad you're having such a great summer!
i love the update! it was so good to see you and to catch up. elizabeth rocks. you should totally keep her around :) thanks again for showing us a great time!
Wow, she is REALLY growing up! So cute!
I am glad that you are back to blogging! I was working 2 night shifts too and that is ALOT easier!!
Great pictures Libby! She is a doll. We can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
Thanks for some new pics! I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! I'm glad to hear you aren't working as much so you can enjoy life too. :-)
I love the updates. Looks like you guys are lovin life.
Love ya-
Susan
Yeah, you're back! I can't believe how fast E is growing up! She looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore!
Looks like you guys have been having a BLAST!! Was that the Lehi parade you went to???? I can't believe how big E is getting, she is so darling!! I am so glad to hear that you have cut back at work, you were way to crazy. We would love to get together with you guys. Would you have any time in the next few weeks??
You are right way too many pictures to comment on, but oh, so cute! I can't believe how grown up that "baby" of yours is getting to be! Glad your summer has been fun - I can't believe it's almost over and we haven't seen much of you!
Post a Comment