Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sorry it's been so long...

What's up with us? Work... lots more work... sleep.. and enjoying one another....

I have had the darndest time lately getting any good pictures! -Whenever I pull out the camera or video thing this is what I get:

She knows that there are pictures of her in there and wants to see them.


"SUCH A DEAL!" Mom would be proud! I got this table and chairs at a local grogery store for a SMOKIN' deal! They were on a closeout.


Elizabeth LOVES them!



This is one sunday after church...
please ignore Dad's laundry behind her... he's preping for another trip.



She has done the CUTEST things with Berkley and I for the life of me cannot get a shot of them! But I did snap this really quick, he was sleeping on the couch and she climbed up and layed with him.

Of course they jumped up and were all too exctied about the camera before I even finished taking the picture!




I tried to get a picture of this... I was cleaning and I looked over to see what she was doing and she was walking around and on the couch holding this little red case in front of her face! It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Of course when I pulled out the camera down it went.




We have TONS more teeth coming in... we now have 3 molars and the 4th is 1/2 way in, and another tooth next to her bottom two. All the others you can see where they will be popping in shortly! -This picture is a few weeks old when her molars were still coming in.


For our 5 year anneversary we went to St. George


Now, I'm not a desert person, but Jake and I decided that we wanted to live there!

It was really great. We fell in love... again.



We look like such geeks but we are so happy who cares?



The Temple was beautiful!



And there were these bugs flying SO FAST around the flowers, Jake thought they were humming birds. -You couldn't see exactly what they looked like until you took a picture:










Thank you Val for taking Elizabeth on such an important weekend for you guys... Jordan's first Prom!!! I know Elizabeth had fun with you all and it was nice not to have to worry but we still missed her.

This past weekend we went to the Zoo!



Elizabeth LOVED it!



The Zoo was a Zoo!



I like the monkey's



Elizabeth wanted the elephants!









More monkeys






And some silly turkeys... it was fun they were totally gobbling








Then on Mother's Day I got up at 4:30 am... why you may ask? Well it because I have a whacky sleeping schedule.. in fact I have no sleeping schedule.. So, I made some chocolate covered strawberries and tried to deliver them... too early :)




They looked so pretty and better yet they tasted SO GOOD! Jake finally called me at 9:30 am and I was at my sister Kathy's hourse delivering her her yummies and he said "HEY! Where are you? You are ruining you breakfast in bed!" So I hurried to make 2 more stops and rushed home for my french toast and of course strawberries.


That night Jake made me some Tilapia (I LOVE FISH AND SEAFOOD!!!!!)




And some pasta...LOTS of garlic, oregano, SCALLOPS, SHRIMP, and some more stuff...




UH!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!




And of course strawberries for desert!
I love being a Mom :)

7 comments:

Courageous said...

Elizabeth looks gorgeous in her Sunday dress. What a cutie. Thanks for stopping by the other day. I can attest to all of you out there-the strawberries were DELICIOUS!!! Thanks again.

Val said...

Thank you for updating! I was just about to give up on you! I love the little table and chairs. I bet E just loves them. Thank so much for the strawberries...and yes, they were delicious. I was determined not to share, but the mom in me won out, and of course, everyone got some. Looks like you had a good Mother's Day. You deserve it!

Debbie said...

wow, where to start. i will start with those yummy strawberries... they look so good. i wish you lived near me:)

glad you and jake were able to get away and have a nice weekend together. the temple looked beautiful!

so many fun things you guys have been doing, keep the posts coming!

Dawn said...

Wow those strawberries look soooo good! Yes, keep postin I like to see what you are up to. You have such a cute family!!

Heather Alvarez said...

QE2 is so freaking cute! I love her table & chairs. And hello, her little dress how cute! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello you are amazing I want to be just like you when I grow up :)

-This is Libby I'm just "testing"

shannon p. said...

Wow - just like me all or nothing! Thanks for all the updates - Elizabeth is just a cute as ever. And yes, thank you for the strawberries - they were amazing! Way to go!