Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Day Out

Today we went to go play with Jessica and her peoples! ...and we decided to cut my hair:



I LOVE IT! GO BANGS!

Then we were off to go see FARM ANIMALS!! And RIDE PONY'S!!!!!

We walked in the door and they had a gift shop so Elizabeth had some fun:










Ok we need to get her a cowboy hat!
She must wear it 24/7 because she's just too cute!

One of the workers brought in a little goat on a leash ...but, Elizabeth didn't seem to care?









Jessica showed the tittley-peeps the baby chicks



Then we went to ride the PONY'S!!!!



Pie Pie wasn't so sure?



But then Mom reassured her and all was well!



YEA! Clapping hands!


Then we went to Jail!







Roxy is a CUTE jail bird!







Mylanta would you just look at those cute toes?!




MOMMIE!!!! (Translation: You MUST come see the ducks!!)




They had all kinds...







This is fun!


They had lots of different kinds of chickens and turkeys and peacocks and more GOATS! There were lots of different kinds of horses, donkeys, cows....







I just LOVED her squatting to see the chickens!




This goat poked his head out to get some snuggles!

He kept rubbing his head on our hands. It was fun!






And there were LOTS of Mommas and Babies!!!

These ones were SO TINY!!!! Couldn't have been more then 2-5 lbs.






They were hungry but Momma didn't feel like giving it up so she kept walking away. They came up to us and were licking and trying to suck on our fingers!! It was GREAT!




This Momma and baby were so precious!

They were so snuggly with one another.



It reminded me of someone I know...






Jessica's kids were so great playing with E and watching over her. She loved it! -Anything that makes her feel like one of the BIG kids! Christian and Ashton were GREAT!










Check out those Clydesdale's! -(Am I right?)






Pie Pie did NOT want to leave! Maybe one more ride on the pony Mom?

She tried to climb back into the ring!



When we got home I had to check out my hair some more... I LOVE IT!!!
(You KNOW YOU do it too!)
Wind blown and all... still amazing!
Ok I look a little weird because I was taking my own picture in the mirror...



I asked Elizabeth if she liked it and she said "Yeah!" and gave me a big hug and a kiss!

We had a fun day! Thanks Jessica!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

your hair is so cute... i love it!

Dawn said...

I agree you are a total babe! You HAVE to buy that cowboy hat that was so stinkin cute!! Were you at Thanksgiving point?

Life in Maryland said...

LOVE the hair!!!

Prestwich Family said...

Great hair do Libby! It looks great on you! Elizabeth is getting so big. Hopefully we will get there this summer to see all of you!

Heather Alvarez said...

So cute! I LOVE The bangs! I'm thinking about getting them too!! I almost did on the last cut but didn't... maybe next time. I'm so in love with QE2! I love the hat!

Val said...

The bangs are hot. Looks really good on you. Nice call!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Libby I LOVE your hair!! Mine is really long and always in the way i am so tempted to chop mine like yours!! K so i totally LOVE and all the pics and MISS hanging out with you and Jake so so MUCH! so I am giving you an assignment he he, In the nextweek or so(or when ever jake will be home next) plan a day that we can all hang out. Is that okay?? can you make it happen girl??

The Bradley's said...

I love your hair and little E is getting so big! I can't believe it! We need to get together girl! Call me! 801-669-1372

Crystal said...

LOVE THE HAIR!! super cute, and bangs are way fun! it's amazing how a little haircut can make someone look totally different, huh. weird. anyway, your a hottie!

Kristina said...

love the hair, love the hair, love the hair! Love the cowboy hat most!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Nice to get caught up on you guys! Your hair looks great!!

Courageous said...

Your hair is so cute. I love playing at the farm. Elizabeth looks like she is having a great time. I'm glad you got to go.

clara said...

Hair is perfect!! Miss you girls!