Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye Utah....Hello Great State of Texas!

...NO, NOT US!
Clara, Daniel and the kids!
This week my BEST BUD, here in Utah, moved to Texas! :(


I had to open my big mouth and tell her how GREAT Texas is and about 5 minutes later her husband accepted a job and they were moving!!
Seriously, I will miss them all very much.
Her kids are the greatest and Elizabeth loves them and feels so comfortable with them.
I love you, Clara and our "girls night outtings" thanks for being such a good friend.
TIME TO START A BLOG!!!!!

5 comments:

Doulabug said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to friends but friendship is eternal too!

Doulabug said...

Libby, would you ask Kathy and Debbie if I could join their blogs? Thanks! doulabug@rochester.rr.com

jill peters hawley said...

lib,
do you still have my email? if so you should email me so i can see if you'll be around when we come out to visit!
-jill

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet! I just saw it for the first time today! I do love it here, thanks for the tip! We never made it to the Melting Pot!

Anonymous said...

Great work.