So... my child has learned to lift her leg high enough to climb on the sofa and the chair all by herself! Oh so much fun! -FOR HER! Now I'm freaking out even more thinking "Oh great at some point when I'm not looking she'll climb on the couch and fall off and break her neck!" -Do I get that from my mother?
See Mommy!
While driving home the sun was setting and it looked so beautiful. We decided that Utah really is a pretty place to live.
The weather has been getting so nice we've been taking advantage of it! Every day we get out. It's so cute Elizabeth will bring me her shoes then go to the door and tap on it to go out.
When we got out she took off!

Singing my favorite chant "Mommie... Mommie... Mommie..."

We saw some kitties through a window and we stopped to check them out and we were invited into our neighbors' house...
She has all sorts of fun friends in her home!
Singing my favorite chant "Mommie... Mommie... Mommie..."
We saw some kitties through a window and we stopped to check them out and we were invited into our neighbors' house...
She has all sorts of fun friends in her home!
I was trying to teach her to kick it but even getting her to step on the grass was interesting.
We'd like to introduce you to Elizabeth's BEST friend:
Never go anywhere with out it! -Thanks Grandma Carol!
I LOVE her face when she is trying to figure something out!
The other morning was very cold and rainy so we stayed in. Elizabeth has never been into TV. She will stop what she's doing and do a little dance to whatever music is in the back ground then go back to something more interesting. Today, I had recorded some children's shows and played them to she if she'd be interested. She fell in LOVE with a different version of Sesame Street meant just for little ones. She sat down and was glued! Here she is with her doggie.
The next day the weather was better. I'm working on the whole grass thing... Here she's mid sentence talking to Mom.
This is all Berkley wanted to do:
People have of course given clothes that are "not our style" I guess you could say, of course everyone has this problem. Before I had Elizabeth I didn't know what I thought was cute on "my" little one. My mom bought her this outfit and I have WAITED and WAITED to for her to be big enough to get it on her!
But it was still cute watching her RUN around in it. Yes, she is RUNNING!!! And on the grass no less! ...and it's Easter Weekend... it's Eastery. Jake made me change her before we went out.
I hope to be a good mother like my mother. My mother always showed us things in nature and tried to teach us the names of all the plants. I don't remember them, but I do LOVE them! Here I'm showing Elizabeth the buds on the trees. Thanks Mom!
Then we went to Utah's AQUARIUM!!!! -Yes, they have one. To be honest I was worried and had very LOW expectations, especially when we drove up and I saw the building! -An OLD SUPER MARKET!!
But it was actually pretty cool!!
Every Aquarium has a side dedicated to their states 'natural' waters:
Then we moved on to the fun stuff! The salt water tanks!! I really thought that they did a great job! -You have to start somewhere right?
It was exciting. -We love Aquariums!
I love seeing people and catching up!
Easter Sunday was fairly uneventful later in the day we went out for a bit of a walk.
We walked to a park but Elizabeth was NOT having the jungle gym or the swings! So we went back home to kick the soccer ball and spend time with Dad before he leaves again.
Here is her card to Elizabeth "Happy Easter my little one. I hope you get to hunt Easter Eggs this year. It will be so much fun. I made you a book to read and it won't break or tear like paper. I crocheted you a little duck to hug but it doesn't have a tail. The pattern I made it off didn't have one. So it's one of a kind. I would love to see you and give you a big hug. I know we will all get to see each other before long. Momma said that you were walking now. Isn't it fun? You can explore places you didn't know were there, Have fun. I love you, Great Grandma."
Grandma Effie is Jake's birth father, Clay's mother. Effie is 85 and lives in the great state of Texas! Her kindness and thoughtfullness just brings tears to my eyes and a warmness to my heart. We cannot wait to meet you and hug you!
10 comments:
those baby bears are so CUTE, i wish i could have seen them. thanks for all the great pictures, miss you guys!
Wow, so many great pictures. I'm so glad the weather is starting to get nice! I didn't know that Utah had an aquarium! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! (Also, if you didn't see my answer about the chinese salad on my blog- it's oriental flavored raman).
Libby she is adorable no matter what she wears. I loved the baby bears and the jellyfish!!
Ok, where the heck is this aquarium? I've never even heard of it. And Cabella's looks kind of cool. Might just have to give that a visit, too!
Did i read right?? Your doggy is gone??? I am sorry, that sucks. I can't believe E is running! Addie is being a lazy bum,she is just barley starting to walk.
I love those pictures. Elizabeth is absolutely darling. You can tell what a fun personality that little girl has.
-Mandy
I want to hold the bears! How cute! You don't have a baby anymore... she's a TODDLER!!! I can't believe it!
wow! you got some super cool pictures of the aquarium!! and i bet elizabeth LOVED the bears at sportsmans. my girls would have gone totally biserk! they LOVE animals!
elizabeth is getting SOOOO BIG! she's such a beauty.
I love the pictures. The baby bears look so cute! It sounds like you sure get around in your hectic life. It looks like a lot of fun. QE2 is adorable!
Nice to see what you guys have been up to! Don't you love their little legs when they are up on their tip toes. SO CUTE! Morgan actually called 911 the other day! Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment