I cannot find the right words.
We love you so much little man.
We miss your love, your hugs and your kisses.
We were trying to find a home for him ...for lots of reasons. We gave him away and the man kept him for 24 hours and returned him. His wife said "NO!". That 24 hours was ok, nice even. Well, this time was different. I'm sure Jake misses him but I'm bawling and I want him back! Jake says it'll get better after a week. The man said that we could call him if we changed our minds, Jake won't let me call. I miss him. I really do. His new home is with an older couple with grown children 18 and up. He is a dog trainer. He specifically trains dogs to hunt. He was looking for a hunting dog and family dog just for them. Berkley is the best dog ever. He'll have so much fun hunting and running around the family's land. The family just lost their 'family' dog. I hope Berkley is happy there. They said that we could go visit but Jake doesn't want to. I really do.
3 comments:
I know that must suck. Although, I have to say after reading your post, I'm really happy for Berkley. It sounds like he'll have the room to run around and be crazy. Hang in there.
I am sorry about your dog. we had to give our dog to another home as well and it was not fun. it sounds like he is in a good home now!
you guys - this is SOOO SAD! mitch and i both cried when we had to give sophie away. they really do become a part of your family, don't they!
Post a Comment