Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Heather! This is how it works:

A. The rules of this game are to be posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago? Um.... 10 Years ago.... I was 21 and living in Provo with Heather and peeps. I think at that time I was going to hair school. I was busy staying up late and being a silly girl with all the other silly college girls and crazy boy crazy!

5 Things on my "to-do" list today:

1-Lets see... I've already taken Berkley potty, started my cleaning, done 2 loads of laundry and got Elizabeth dressed and fed. (no I'm not amazing, I've just started working the night shift at the hospital, so I'm up at odd hours.)
2-Now I need to FOLD all the laundry and put it away...finish picking up the kitchen, put away the towels and bath mats back into the now clean bathroom...
3-Sit for Clara's kids
4-Go grocery shopping
5-Spend time with Spouse who just came back into town and took today off to hang with us. (He should be awake by the time I get back from erronds and sitting. His trips can be very intense and since he doesn't drink, when all his co-workers go out he stays late to finish working.)

3 of my bad habits:

1-Cussing. I hate to admit it. I have gotten a TON better over the years, but I do still have my moments. I feel ROTTEN if I do cuss now.
2-I'm TERRIBLE at checking my voice mail! Sorry! Nothing personal!
3-Overeating. -Which I'm totally working on.

Places I've Lived: (in order)
Rochester, NY
Las Vegas, NV
Provo, Utah
Fairport, NY
Orem, UT
Salem, OR
Woodburn, OR
Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
Round Rock, TX (Austin)
Wexford, PA (Pittsburgh)
Chattanooga, TN
Riverton, UT
and now back to Orem.

Things most people don't know about me:
I am really OCD about cleaning and organizing. (You have NO idea how much it bothers me if someone sees my house a mess I fret over it forever!) BUT when it comes to my bedroom I have always failed miserably. From when I was a kid up to now. I have heaps and piles of clothes, etc.. on my floor. It buggs me, so... I shut the door and go to reorganize another space. ??? ...I know.

Ok, there you go... more then you ever wanted to know about me! Now I tag Crystal, Suzette, Little Debbie, Chyenne, and Becky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have not changed have you Libby??? I just saw Jake in TX and told him to give you a big hug for me!!!

Elizabeth is so adorable and so grown up - I cannot believe a whole year has gone buy since you had her.... Well, I am keeping track of you crazy Phairs on your blog page and check out ours if you get a chance

www.theteeplesfamily.blogspot.com

My big day is 8/8/8 and yes I am back in Salem (gaylem) I dispise this place...haha

Unitl another day - chat with you soon

Shell

Crystal said...

interesting. i love these quizes. they tell you so much about people. funny! and i will try to tackle this one for ya when i have some time next week.

Dawn said...

So good to hear that other people have issues with a clean room. Seems like there is just not enough time in the day to clean and for your bedroom you can just shut the door and it goes away(:

Jake and Libby: said...

I'm totally embarrassed that I just told the world about my bedroom.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

ha ha don't be. I am sure more people than you think have messy rooms, including mine most days. Isn't my foot story CRAZY!! You should ask Jake about how nasty it was. He and Mitch lived next door to me when that happened. They were such sweet hearts to help me get better. You are a lucky girl!!