Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley

1910-2008
This wonderful man is reunited with his wife again this evening. We know he missed her very much. We are sad to let him go but are glad that he has moved on. His accomplishments were great while here on this earth. He was brilliant, down to earth, loving, humble, kind, humerous.... I could go on and on. Senitor Orin Hatch tonight said "This is a man that we should all strive to be like."

4 comments:

Doulabug said...

Oh sweet Libby, thank you for posting such a lovely tribute to Pres. Hinckley. We will miss him so much.

Doulabug said...

Oh sweet Libby, thank you for posting such a lovely tribute to Pres. Hinckley. We will miss him so much.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

I agree that was a beautiful tribute. You are awesome Libby!

ps I love the pics of Elisabeth birthday! What a big girl she is. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. Addie will be one in March, I can't even believe it. I don't know if you feel like this, but it really feels like I only left the Hospital 2 months ago.Man dose time fly when you are having fun.

Heather Alvarez said...

hey, I just tagged you. Go to my blog for instructions.