Lets just say Spinning is hard and works you big time! The good thing is, is that the instructor was great and she said that I can come back even though I am painfully out of shape!
Apparently I went to an intermediate class. :)
The instructor also said that spinning is a GREAT way to prep/ help you with running!
I liked it. So I'm gonna stick with it!
5 comments:
Nice work lady!!! I'm impressed!
Go you! Spinning... you've got way more gumption then me!!!
now i'm REALLY mad that you don't live over here. we could totally kill that class together!! lol! glad somebody else is feeling my pain....it sucks! but it's awesome all at the same time. happy spinning!
WOW!!! You are totally committed! I did a spin class once and payed for it for a week! Way to go!!
I finally decided I need to comment on SOMEONE who is doing spinning... it feels really good when I am done but I think spinning SUCKS LOL I will take a cross trainer or an aerobics class anyday... OOOH, once I got to take a series of Turbo kickboxing classes with a tai chi cool down... They always played Sadness Part I by Enigma for the cool down period... so nifty :) I miss that...
Post a Comment