Elizabeth 2006
2007
And now 2008...
This is Elizabeth's Birthday outfit.
Gma Morey picked out this beautiful blouse all by herself! I LOVE it!
She wasn't so sure about the cake....
neither was Berkley.
neither was Berkley.
So she dumped it on the floor and opted for the yummier green beans!!!
THEN she got excited!
One of her presents was this dress from Gma Emmett.
She was excited to wear it to church that Sunday.
Every moment is so special.

7 comments:
What a doll! Happy Birthday little girl. We love you!
Thanks for sharing. It is so fun to see her grow up. Wish I was there to see it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elizabeth! i seriously CAN'T believe that she's 1 already! it really does go by WAY too fast. :(
happy birthday qe2!
love the shirt mom got her, way to go mom!
i am excited to see you guys soon:)
love ya!
I can't believe she's one!!!! oh I miss that sweet little thing! I need to see her... so does JP how are they ever going to get together!?!
OH MY! Happy Birthday! I love the U/S and the baby picture too! Where dose time go? Let us know next year when she turns 2 if she opts for the green beans or the cake(:
Cute girl! I'm so glad we got to see you 2. I'm glad she enjoyed the balloons. She is such a doll. Good luck with the new job Lib.
Love Kath
Post a Comment