elizabeth sure is a cute little thing, isn't she! this age is so fun! and can i just tell you how JEALOUS i am of all of your snow?? i would absolutely LOVE to have snow dump on us like that over here. lucky!!
OH my GOSH!! That is the cutest video ever! I love how when she saw you she started to giggle. So are you a stay at home mommy now??? I just glanced at one of your post really fast and i thought i saw something like that. Let me know if you are, Addie and I will come play.
3 comments:
elizabeth sure is a cute little thing, isn't she! this age is so fun! and can i just tell you how JEALOUS i am of all of your snow?? i would absolutely LOVE to have snow dump on us like that over here. lucky!!
OH my GOSH!! That is the cutest video ever! I love how when she saw you she started to giggle. So are you a stay at home mommy now??? I just glanced at one of your post really fast and i thought i saw something like that. Let me know if you are, Addie and I will come play.
Oh Funny! I just laught that she was not effected by the doy knocking her over!
Post a Comment