First of all an explanation as to where I have been: We moved. Jake has been traveling SO much lately he's been averaging being home 5 days out of the month. So, when we were moving I had a lot on my plate between preparation (packing, and all the other stuff....), taking care of a sick baby, and working. So I decided not to blog and focus on what I need to get accomplished. Then we moved (Jake was able to come home for 5 days for that) then there was the unpacking and taking care of a sick child. BTW, we don't know what's wrong with Elizabeth, I have been home all week collecting stool samples so the doctor can do tests (yes, it's massively gross). We are 99% unpacked and Jake has been able to be home for a bit longer and will only be gone for 5 days in December.
So now, Where do I begin? In October we went to Courtney's Directorial debut in the production of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow in Concert. Dave was also involved as the Narrator. They both did such a great job! We loved it!! Here are a few pics from the show:
Here is Dave as the "Narrator". He was totally great at his part!
(Sorry the pic maybe too dark)
Here's the most amazing director and the rest of the Knight gang after the show.
It was so lovely of Jake's Dad to fly in for the show! Jake's Mom was able to come as well however we forgot our camera that night :( Sorry Grandma.
Elizabeth was still toothless at the time of the show.
Now she has 6 teeth!!!!
4 on top and 2 on the bottom!
OUR FIRST HALLOWEEN!
Here is Elizabeth with Adelaide.
I was SHOCKED at how much fun she had with whole thing, seeing all sorts of people in all sorts of costumes and not once did she tug at her hat?!
She was so thrilled the entire time at the Halloween party we went to.
(if you can see them next to the brown chair)
Here she is eating her first Oreo!
She went insane over it! Giggling and giggling!
I was laughing so hard!
I was laughing so hard!

And over the Thanksgiving holiday Little Debbie came up from Cali to visit.
These are my sister's Kathryn and Debbie and of course me.
Deb's a great photographer!
Look! You can see her two bottom teeth!







13 comments:
oh i feel so lucky you used the picture of elizabeth.
glad to see you back at blogging, i have missed you:)
ha ha, we must be online at the same time. i saw you just left me a comment.
love ya!
The pictures are great! I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope Elizabeth gets better. I didn't know she was sick. Keep us posted!
I'm glad you're back! I've missed you. Byron asks all the time what you guys are up to and I say.... uhhhh... I have no idea! We need to catch up. Give me a call when you've got a minute. I realize, it may be in the middle of the night before we have a few minutes to chat! And what's the scoop on QE2? What are her symptoms? I'm so sad she doesn't feel good!
Great pictures Lib! E2 is so beautiful!!!
Super cute pictures! Where do you live now????
I love all the pictures. I'm so glad we got to see you at Thanksgiving!.
Love, Kath
Wahoo,Yipee!!! I am so glad you are finally blogging again.I swear I checked everyday and was getting pretty sad. I love those pic's,I also love the black and white one of Elizabeth(so stinkin cute!)I am sorry things have been so crazy, you should have called it would have totally helped you guys move. Poor E i hope she gets feeling better soon.when you get a min will you sned me your address i have a christmas card for you.
libby - that halloween costume is to die for!! how freakin' cute is that?! and what a lucky little girl with that dark hair and beautiful green eyes. what a doll!!
it's great to have ya back up again. :) i know life has been so busy for you, but it is good to see what's been going on in your lives. and are you guys coming to salem for xmas this year??
I too have been checking your blog and wondering where you have been. I don't have much room to talk though, I haven't been too great about keeping up on mine either. I had no idea you guys were moving- where are you now?
lib,
i am glad you are back! wow, moving again does not sound fun! did you move far or still close to where you were? hope you have a great christmas!
jill
Oh my gosh, you two....it's Cheyenne. Your family is amazingly gorgeous! Your daughter is SOOOO cute! So nice to track you guys down through a series of blogs. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Take care and God bless!
Cheyenne
www.hayes-herd.blogspot.com
Post a Comment