Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Looks

First of all... Yes I'm a total DORK! I LOVE Neil Diamond.


My Boyfriend shaved.
Our daughter did not recognize him and hid from him. It was funny. We spent all day getting her comfortable with Dad's new look.
I think he looks HOT!
You should have seen him last night in his suit off to the Priesthood Session of Conference, he looked so stinkin good! I was so proud!
I can see him in Elizabeth so much more now. I like looking at his face.
It's much nicer to kiss him now too. :)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

JAKE! i hardly recognize you! where did your grizzly adams beard go?? we miss it! JK!!! YOUR HOT-T STUFF!

Mandy said...

Hey you guys, this is Mandy Frazier (AKA Mandy Phair) your cousin. My Dad just forward me your family blog...how fun!! I will add you to our family list. It's great seeing how you guys are doing. Your little girl is ADORABLE. We actually just had a little baby girl, she's one month old. You can see pictures on our blog as well. Keep in touch!

Dawn said...

libby..... does your husband know about your boyfriend? J/K You guys are a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

i love the new look of the blog! i too have a secret appreciation for the neil. there's a support group you can join for that. you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Anonymous said...

You look great Jake! McKay said-who's that?
By the way your blog looks great. Nice and fallish.
Love, Kathy

Jake and Libby: said...

Courtney Said That this is the first time she has looked at him and he no longer looks like her "little brother" but he is now a MAN. He looks totally different this time around. I love it!
PS Neil ROCKS!

Doulabug said...

Libby, hi there darling! What do you mean you are a dork? You remember how much I love Neil Diamond, too? Uh-oh, does that mean I am a dork, too?

The Lockes have a blog now -
http://lockesnest-ny.blogspot.com/

Come visit!

jill peters hawley said...

libby...
where are you?????

Debbie said...

where you at girl?