I cannot tell you how many times we have had to superglue these suckers! Uh! I need contacts again!!!
Now, this is a terrible picture and her eyes look freaky(bad camera), but I died laughing when I saw this pose. She was intrigued watching me put on my makeup. Seriously, who could be mad at this little girl? Uh... I just adore her!


3 comments:
this pic of E is darling! isn't funny how they are so interested in make-up at such an early age? i often bring my make-up with me in the car when mitch is driving, because i'm always running late. last week brooklyn got a hold of my mascara (that i didn't realize was still in the car), and had tried to apply it to her eyes while i was driving! YIKES!!! that was not an easy clean up.
My girls LOVE it when I put some blush or let them use my lip gloss! Girls are so much fun huh!
-dawn
She is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment