1. I completely admire my siblings. I wish I could be more like them and closer to them. I wish desperately I could visit them all more frequently.
2. My co-worker annoys me with the music he loves to blast.
This is Jeff avoiding looking at the camera.
3. I absolutely LOVE to show my daughter new things. I love the look on her face when she's fascinated, or just even to watch her watch people and things.
4. I like really good tasting water. I don't like Dasani, Arrowhead, Aquafina, etc.. I don't like the water that tastes like tap or has added minerals. I'm totally fine with tap water as long as it tastes good to me.
5. I have learned to appreciate the desert and see its beauty, but I really love GREEN!
6. I LOVE summer storms! Lightning, thunder and large rain drops! -The smell in the air... the colors in the sky, dark/ light contrasts!
7. I think (modern) Country music is just GOOD music.
8. I love the feeling of falling in love! -And I get to over and over again with my husband and my family.

3. I absolutely LOVE to show my daughter new things. I love the look on her face when she's fascinated, or just even to watch her watch people and things.
4. I like really good tasting water. I don't like Dasani, Arrowhead, Aquafina, etc.. I don't like the water that tastes like tap or has added minerals. I'm totally fine with tap water as long as it tastes good to me.
5. I have learned to appreciate the desert and see its beauty, but I really love GREEN!
6. I LOVE summer storms! Lightning, thunder and large rain drops! -The smell in the air... the colors in the sky, dark/ light contrasts!
7. I think (modern) Country music is just GOOD music.
8. I love the feeling of falling in love! -And I get to over and over again with my husband and my family.

9. It is just as important for me to like someone as much as it is for me to love them. I totally love Berkley (our dog), but I don't always like him.
10. I'm surprised that I'm excited to do Jake's geneology, but I totally am so excited to learn about his family history and do their work for them. It makes me want to learn more about my own family history and the work that my Mother has put into our family. I want to help her more in the future.
Heather and Ross your next to give us 10 Random things about you!
.jpg)
5 comments:
ALL RIGHT!!! i'm so glad you responded! it's fun to get to know you better. =) BTW, i LOVE thunderstorms too! aren't they gorgeous??
You suck! I don't know if I can even think of 10 random things!
love the list!
Haha...come back to TX for the best water (Ozarka) and rain showers!!
We miss Texas SO MUCH!! AHH!!!! Jake went back recently for work and I wrote up this whole tribute to Texas that I never published.
:( I never got it finished.
Post a Comment