Libby-Elizabeth is beautiful. I wished I lived closer. It looks like you have been having a great summer.Love-Susan
I love where Elizabeth thinks the dolly is a popsicle. hahahahah!!
Libby she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Miss you guys tons!!!
too bad you guys live so far away! our girls would have SO MUCH fun together!!!
Oh my Gosh, she is so cute!!! I see so much of you in her!
I bet she gets anything she wants with those eyes. It was so fun to see you. Your family is so cute(:
Libby-She is just so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I hope I can meet her someday.
she is adorable! it was great to chat, we need to do that more often:)
Great Pictures ; )QE2 Is as adorable as ever.-DM
hi again! when jake was here, he told me that you know how to save all of your blog entries with pics on a disk. is there an easy way for you to explain to me how you do that? i would LOVE to put all of my blog entries on a disc. thanks!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Libby-
Elizabeth is beautiful. I wished I lived closer. It looks like you have been having a great summer.
Love-
Susan
I love where Elizabeth thinks the dolly is a popsicle. hahahahah!!
Libby she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Miss you guys tons!!!
too bad you guys live so far away! our girls would have SO MUCH fun together!!!
Oh my Gosh, she is so cute!!! I see so much of you in her!
I bet she gets anything she wants with those eyes. It was so fun to see you. Your family is so cute(:
Libby-
She is just so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I hope I can meet her someday.
she is adorable!
it was great to chat, we need to do that more often:)
Great Pictures ; )
QE2 Is as adorable as ever.
-DM
hi again! when jake was here, he told me that you know how to save all of your blog entries with pics on a disk. is there an easy way for you to explain to me how you do that? i would LOVE to put all of my blog entries on a disc. thanks!
Post a Comment