We've had a GREAT summer! We've had a few quick visits from Jake's Mom, and sisters Jen and Kendell & Co., my brother Dave! I love visits! Even if it was for just a few hours it's been so wonderful to see everyone and touch base!
Heather, her wonderful husband Byron their cute son J.P. and her adorable Mom came in from Atlanta! We met up with Heather's clan and her Aunt and Uncle at Temple square. It was SO nice to see them all!!


Here is J.P. and Elizabeth tooling around the Square.
This Photo will be shown at their wedding reception :)
All the fun playin' in the tub...
We got to spend an evening celebrating Heather's first 29th anneversary and getting together with old friends. (Here is Heather blowing out the non existant candles "))
It was so wonderful to see everyone, meet their families and catch up!
They are all so beautiful and doing well!

Our old roomie Cherise was unable to make it so we went to her! Everyone looked SO good! Cherise now has 3 girls and they are SO BIG! I can't believe we're all 30.
I put this picture on here because I'm jealous! Heathers' Uncle Mike has a plane. He flew Byron over the Utah valley! JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!! They came back with some pretty cool pictures!





1 comment:
Hey Libs! I LOVE the pics of Elizabeth and J.P. They are so cute and you can tell they have fun together. And you look ADORABLE! I miss your smile and laughter. :-(
Post a Comment