Sunday, December 14, 2008

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN????

Sorry everyone! I have had some health problems as of late and -well that's boring so lets talk about something great! Elizabeth! She still has us completely infatuated with her!
Here is a bit of what's been going on with us since August:
Elizabeth went through a period where it seemed that he legs stopped working? She'd get all excited about whatever she was running to and would forget to use her legs to get here there and she would fall.... over and over again :) Silly kiddo.
In September Jake, for my birthday, sent us to Atlanta to visit my best friend Heather!! it was heavenly! Here a few of my 200 photos that I took there:


Girlfriends @ the airport getting ready to go!


The Pie did pretty well on the plane, I did hope she would sleep. No such luck :(
So as soon as Heather picked us up she passed out cold!



J.P. has the coolest toys!!!

This is his BEST toy ...MOM!


We went to the Children's Museum!
I just LOVED looking back at the both of them :)


J.P. LOVES trains!!!!


They have this GREAT pool for fishing and playing in the water!



Check out the fun raincoats!




My babe


This was Pie's favorite part:


They had a whole grocery store where you buy the food and then they have a home kitchen set up where you can take your food. She liked to sit and play with all the different foods.



Oh mylanta! I need to get this girl some piano lessons! -And a piano....
Every time we go anywhere that has a piano she makes a b-line straight to it!



We got to go to STONE MOUNTAIN!
-More riding in the car...
Check out the amazing granite carving!

its a depiction of the civil war


We got to go on a TRAIN RIDE!
ALL ABOARD!!








Then we explored a bit :)






Bye Bye!


Putt Putt!

A HOLE IN ONE!!!





They had a really beautiful plantation home fully equipped with farm animals!



Pie didn't like them so much.
Later we went to biggest mall ever -or something like that :)
It was actually really cool:) They had a little train for kids and they took us for a short ride




I'm sad I failed to get a picture of Heather and me together but, it was a really good trip and SO nice to see them! I love her family and she just renews my spirit. Thanks Babe :)


E has this thing where she likes to layer her clothes, like the other day she put on 3 pairs of pants and wanted to wear them all day long. Here is just a fun example of her layering:


She is learning and growing so much it awes me.
She is so beautiful and so kind.
In January she'll be turning 2 and it feels like she's turning 12!!
She seems so much older then she is!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

yeah, that was so fun to see what you have been doing. keep the posts coming!!!

Prestwich Family said...

Great pics, Libby! Elizabeth is such a doll! Keep the updates coming! I am not very good at staying in touch so when you post something it's great!

Hillary said...

Libbster! I love your blog. Your girl is the cutest! And you are as gorgeous as ever! little Jessica sent me your blog months and here I am. Go check out mine:

www.thesillythingswedo.blogspot.com
Hill

Heather Alvarez said...

ok, that bubble picture needs to be blown up to poster size and framed.... how cute! Oh, and the one of her looking out of the train!

Liz said...

That pic in the bath is so cool! It looks like you guys had a great trip! I can't wait to hear more about what's been going on!

Val said...

Yay, you're back!! Please keep them coming or you'll disrupt my favorite pastime; blogstalking!!

shannon p. said...

So glad you are back! I've been missing your blog for a while, but I understand, no guilt! It was great to see what you have been up to!

The Bradley's said...

stone mountain has the best laser show during the Fourth of July! We loved going there when we lived there!