I noticed a couple of #'s are missing ...I just copied them from Crystal's blog.
1. Who eats more? Jake, thank goodness!
2. Who said "I Love You" First? Me first. –Kinda, he said “I know you love me.” -I do.
3. How long have you been together? 6 years in April.

3. How long have you been together? 6 years in April.

4. Who sings better? Jake, he’s really good but if you ask him he’ll say he’s terrible??? I seriously think I'm tone deaf but I have a blast being a goof and belting crapola out!
5. Who's older? Me, by ONE YEAR… Jake LOVES to tell everyone that his wife is WAY older then him! -Dork! I may be older but you LOOK older! HA! (He's got tons of gray hair)
6. Who's smarter? Depends on what we’re talking about. If your wondering about guns, or outdoorsy stuff then it’s Jake. If your wondering about movie stars and various non important things it’s me.
7. Whose temper is worse? Mine I would say. I really do not like getting mad, but when I’m way tired then it gets the best of me. Jake just gets quiet when he’s mad. It’s wonderful though that we are both so quick to forgive! –Jake just said that I’m WAY quick to get over things and move on. He stews a little longer then me (he used to stay mad for a while but now it’s only like 5 minutes longer then me).
8. Who does the laundry? Me. Jake tries to help but I’m kind of picky about the folding.
9. Who does the dishes? Me. Jake sometimes. Again, I’m a bit picky on certain things…. :) ..Like how long the dishes sit in the sink….
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side if you are facing the bed, Jake. The right side if your in the bed, me. -I don't know why that's interesting to know?
11. Who snores? Neither of us,...unless we're DEAD TIRED or I might if I’m all kinked asleep on the sofa.
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine thank goodness! Jake has been begging me to shave his head. But I'm his hairdresser and I’m the one looking at him so it’s NOT gonna happen! love you!
13. Who's better with the computer? Me, but I’m so dang impressed with how Jake has rapidly improved! I’ve learned that Jake is so stinkin' smart that whenever he gains an interest in something he learns everything he can about it and super FAST! He’ll read something on a subject and then just take off! It’s pretty impressive!
14. Do you have pets? Yes, Berkley. I do love him. Except when he eats Elizabeth’s books! GRRR!
15. Who cooks dinner? Ah… I’d say it’s ½ and 1/2 Jake is a really good cook and he enjoy’s it. Ok, he probably cooks dinner more often.
16. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jake. He used to feel weird if I drove him around. But I think that he realized that that’s just dumb and now he’ll ask “Do you want to drive?” –Sometimes I just want to drive, other times he can have it! ESPECIALLY if it’s a long drive, then it’s all him all the way!
17. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Either, it’s both our money, it doesn’t matter.
19. Who is the most stubborn? I’m sure we both have our moments. --Jake says me and I say him!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Uhhh...that would definitely be me.
21. Who's parents do you see more? His. They fly in from Oregon to see family/ other various reasons pretty often as of late. Mine live in New York :(
22. Who named your pet? Jake kept coming up with ideas and I kept vetoing them until he got to Berkley.
24. Who asked who out? I told him that he should ask me out (and then I asked him if he wanted my # just in case he wanted to ask me out) …then he did. Yeah, I’m subtle.
26. Who's more sensitive? I think we're both sensitive in our own ways. But I'm more so, I think. Jake just said that it depends on what it’s about.
28. Who has more friends? Me. Jake is a little anti-social sometimes. I hate it when he gets that way because when he relaxes (in certain environments where he may feel uncomfortable) he’s the most AMAZING person to be around. He can pull out of his shell like he’s never been in one.
29. Who has more siblings? Jake. By one boy. Jake has 5 girls and 2 boys in his family and I have 5 girls and 1 boy.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ah, we both definitely have our moments. I would say to be honest it’s really equal -like it should be.
31. Who's more sexy? I’d say Jake and he’d say me.
32. Who sleeps naked? Uhhh……thanks for playin’…
33. Who's the better cook? Jake cooks every day things better ...really yummy! I think because I get bored and think “We can just have cereal or sandwiches”, but the big items (Thanksgiving dinner, lasagna, stuff like that…) I do better.
34. Who has more money? It’s all OUR money. We’re in it together.
35. Who has more tattoos? Me. I have one small one that I wish I could have removed -Jake wants one and I say “Over my dead body” and even then I’d kick his butt!
36. Who eats more sweets? Humm… We just like different kinds of sweets. Jake can eat all day long anything that looks like it has sat on a gas station store shelf for like 3+ years YUCK! And I like godiva chocolates and stuff… neither of us eat a ton of sweets, but if there in the house then I’ll eat them ALL! (Except for his yucko gas station crappo)
37. Who is closer to their family? Me.
38. Who has the older car? We are a one car family right now.
39. Who has bigger dreams? I love that we both are big dreamers -sometimes Jake feels like they are unattainable and my job is to show him that NOTHING is unattainable! I do really like that we have the same dreams for our life. I think we mesh well together.

40. Who cries more? Me. I’m totally a girl.
*Now repost as You Vs Your significant other*
*Now repost as You Vs Your significant other*

3 comments:
ok, this cracked me up! ARE WE MARRIED TO THE SAME PERSON?? not that i didn't already think that. jake and mitch are one and the same. love your pictures! good job libby...
ps...i like your new blog look. it's always nice to change things up a bit, huh!
Super cute! You two do mesh really well and seem to make a great team
Post a Comment