Friday, January 11, 2008

...just livin'

We got to go spend time with Jessica this past week....
and Kristina and Clara

And meet Kristina's new little man! -Oh he's a snuggler!!

Then there was this:

From this to
this over night


Berkley LOVES the snow!

Elizabeth loves watching him



But I think she's like me...
'Cold is poop!'



Here we are trying to wrangle Berkley inside!
Uh!... I'm ready for warm weather and here we are no where close to having spring.
Thursday was also my last day of work.
I had the opportunity to work for my brother-in-law, Matt, for a little while. While at work Elizabeth got to get to know her cousins better because Val, Shannon and Courtney were so kind as to tend to her. Thank you Matt, you are a GREAT boss!!! and Thank you so much girls for your help. I know at times it must have been tough but we really appreciate it and I know it was a good experience for Elizabeth.

4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey! Hope you guys are feeling better soon! That's a lot of snow!

Prestwich Family said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!

Dawn said...

Isn't that crazy with all the snow we are getting! The girls just love to play and eat the snow, but when they get cold they are done too!