Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year


Side note: You'll have to forgive me, I'm not feeling good :( (swollen glands, sore throat, ear ache, headache ...all on my right side and my right eye even hurts?) I'm bumming it today.
I was reading Little Debbie's blog and for the new year she is taking on a project called "Project 365" where you take a picture everyday for a year to document your life. It sounds really cool!
I have been thinking about what I am going to do this year for my goals. ...and did I meet my goals from last year?


I believe my two goals were #1 Get to know my daughter, watch her grow and love every minute of it and #2 Loose weight (everyone's goal)


I did one, well ok I lost like 20 lbs right after I had her and then after that I've lost and gained and I'm now down what... 5 lbs? Yeah.




So.... I've been thinking and thinking.
1. Get HEALTHY -I'm a food addict (that includes exercise!)
2. Run a marathon with my sisters
3. Become more selfish and more selfless
(Ok... I've had a lot of people ask me about being more selfish and more selfless. What I meant was be more selfish in certain ways (like concentrating on being more healthy and finding time for myself to exercise or just time for myself) and selfless to give back to those who have helped us so much and be more of service to others and my family etc...)
4. Get out of debt!
5. Keep my mouth SHUT (at those certain times about those certain things)
What have I learned this past year?
1. I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

yeah, that's so cool! i've heard of people doing this before. i saw a show on this guy who started taking pics of himself back in the mid 90's and they showed all of his pictures is ff motion together. it was crazy! he had changed quite a bit in those 10+yrs. so interesting.

btw...hope your feeling better! gosh, you guys have not had the best luck in that department lately.

Prestwich Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

LOVE them!!! A marathon is sooo Cool!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Wow Libby those are GREAT goals. I would LOVE to run a marathon one day. I used to run a bunch of small races with my dad, but stopped once little Addie came along(all the sudden I had a lot less time on my hands ha ha ha)Sadly I still haven't gotten back into the running "Grove".
Get feeling better!

Jake and Libby: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lutz Family said...

Hey there! I admire you with the picture thing! I am so ridiculous I would have to take 25 pics of myself just to choose one to represent the day. I think there is a not very nice word to describe that kind of behavior... but we will just call it picky LOL And I love the pic you chose for Regis and Kelly. Sad to admit but I love that show.. I love Kelly! I have watched her all the way back to her soap opera days SIGH. In my defense I have broken the soap opera habit-- but I replaced it with a Boston Legal addiction. What can ya do?? :0)