Friday, December 28, 2007

Is Elizabeth Really That Cute?

People stop us and tell us all the time that we should model her. Ok, so Regis and Kelly has this Beautiful baby contest. We, of course, think that Elizabeth is so cute, but is she really? I guess we'll find out. Help us choose a picture to enter!!!! Entries must be in by Jan 11, 2008, so vote NOW! Just in case none of them are that good tell me so I can try to take more!! -The picture has to be taken within the last month and, well, she's my child... I think they're all insanely cute! I am not a good judge!
No time to spare!

One


Two

Three (ok, maybe I just like this shot)




Four



Five (This one too... Don't you?!)





Six (maybe not?)




Seven (funny kiddo)



Eight (I just Love her lips!)



Nine



Ten


Eleven


Twelve


Thirteen (I think in this one she looks just like Suri Cruise, I'm not sure that would be a good thing for the contest?)
Fourteen
That's it for now. I'll take more.
Every day I have been snapping and snapping!
I don't know?

12 comments:

Crystal said...

OH YEAH! you TOTALLY should enter that girl! she sure is a beauty, isn't she?? all that dark and those green eyes.

i wish i could help you narrow down the pics, but this is the best i can do...i pic 4,5,10, and 11. good luck with that! i could never pick. they're all so cute!

jill peters hawley said...

that is so funny that you think she looks like suri cruse. the entire time i was scrolling down your page i was thinking the same thing and then you said it.
i think 2,4 or 12. her eyes really stand out in 12.
she is just gorgeous!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I like picture 12. She is amazing!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Libby~
I was able to take a little more time this morning to catch up on your lives (read more), and I just wanted to say that it is VERY obviously through your entries that you are an amazing wife and mother. And you have definetely been through the ringer recently (missing your husband almost the entire month vs. collecting poop samples from your child.....tough call which one is worse) but I just wanted to say, in case someone hasn't recently, that you are an amazing inspiration, and Jake and Elizabeth are lucky to have you. I hope you and Jake's life slowly settles and you guys continue to enjoy the amazing blessing of parenthood and marriage. Thanks for sharing you life!
Cheyenne

Lutz Family said...

Hey Phair Family! Libby, you don't know me but I found your page through Crystal and Mitch- I went to school with Jake from 7th grade on (Christy Trindle) and have not seen him for a few years! Wanted to say hello! Your daughter is gorgeous!! I like #12. :) You guys are a beautiful family! Have a happy new year!
Christy & Roy

Debbie said...

there are so many to choose from, she is just so cute!

i think i like #12.

Prestwich Family said...

Definitely #12

jill peters hawley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

Okay! 2, 11, 12,13 and I also love the picture below of her hair pulled back and her big smile! Its a hard call she is so cute with that dark hair and light eyes!!

Doulabug said...

We vote for #12. Good luck! With such a cute kiddo, you can't miss!

Kristina said...

#5, definitely!!!!!!!!!

Jake and Libby: said...

Guys! Say prayers!!! I'm shooting for 4th runner up!