Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jake's Mad at Me!

The other night on the phone Jake first words out of his mouth were "I have something that I need to discuss with you and I'm very upset you didn't tell me about it!"

I couldn't imagine what he was so upset about? I tell him everything? How could I forget something important? -He couldn't be joking?

Pause: I play tricks like this on him ALL the time, but he doesn't really to me. I'll tell him, in a serious tone "Ok, I need to tell you something... please don't be angry!" and then I'll say "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, but... I LOVE YOU!". And I'll do the whole "Your in trouble! GET OVER HERE AND KISS ME!" -Stuff like that.

Play: No, he sounds too serious.

Jake, "Why have you NOT told me that I have THIS MUCH GRAY HAIR! ...IN MY BEARD, ON MY HEAD, [...uh...etc.]"

UGH! Goofball! -I LOVE his grays! -He's funny, he wants to color his hair -Over my dead body! He's HOT! He really has gotten a HUGE patch of WHITE hair on his beard under hid chin and jaw line. I bet he trimmed his beard there to try and hide it. Hee hee!

Did I tell you I found my first gray hair a few weeks ago? OUCH! Ok, I'm totally excited to get older, because I just think we get better with age, but me with grays? I don't know about that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTING TO SHOW KATHLEEN

Dawn said...

You are one of the few who is excited to get old!!!! You look great so age has done you well!

Crystal said...

hahaha!!! glad mitch and i aren't the only 20 some yr olds with grays! mitch has had some gray ever since i met him when he was only 25. i just got my first grey hairs after i had brooklyn. with my highlights, the grays blend in pretty well, thankfully! but i LOVE mitch's grays. he looks hot! i am sure jake looks hot too. guys are just lucky that way.