Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Inspired

I was reading through some others' blogs and I was inspired to share some personal thoughts. Random they may come out, but none the less personal.

I have a hard time really writing personal things on the blog because I worry about being judged. It's weird though how in "real" life I am too open and find myself judged quite often. This has brought much sadness to me throughout my life. I feel that I have been misunderstood a lot in the past. -Today I can say "Ah... say-la-ve". However! Sometimes I do say things I don't mean and after I say them I think "Why did I say that?! I didn't mean it like that!" And unfortunately, sometimes I say things that I don't mean at all. I'm really working on trying to think more about what I say and sometimes not say anything at all, but sometimes I still fail miserably. So please forgive and try to forget.

I have been having a hard time because Jake has been traveling extensively recently and life has just been stressful. I miss him so much. I wish he wasn't so cool because then I wouldn't miss him so much. He was telling me tonight about a conversation he had with our bro in law, Matt, and he said "I have been home 5 days in the month of August." I was like "No you were home more then that." then I went through the month in my head -Oh my gosh... he's right it was only 5 days! No wonder I've been so sad. And he leaves again in the morning... He'll come home late Saturday night and fly out again Monday morning.

All I have to say is this is poop!

I am so truly thankful that The Lord knew this and had a plan for us. I'm so glad that we are living here close to family at this difficult time in our lives and that they have come together for us so much! I feel so blessed and overwhelmed with the love that I feel from our family right now. A few weeks ago Jake's brother called me up one night just to check on me. I felt so loved and so cared for that he did that. I would like to go on and on about all that everyone has done for us and how they have supported us but that would take forever and somethings are just private, so I just wanted to say "Thank you family and we love you so much!"

Thank you for letting me grow and forgetting. Thank you for the love that you bless us with. Thank you for letting me into your lives and love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby...
don't feel sad. i'll come and viist you sometime so your not so lonely:) i hope it gets easier for you soon!

-jill

Dawn said...

Libby- Being blunt and honest are 2 of the things that I love about you! Don't change ): I am sorry that hubby has not been around alot.... I wish we lived closer to ya! Hang in there!

Crystal said...

libby, i am so sorry. i know how you feel THIS week, as our hubby's are together. AND IT SUCKS!!! it sucks even more when the kids miss them. fun trip for them, poopy for us. i can't even imagine mitch traveling all the time. it's just so hard to be away from them. on the flip side, i think that it good to miss them once in a while. (not as much as you have to miss jake, unfortunately). but it does keep your relationship passionate, and alive! =)