Jake took E to the Doc the other day for some more shots and a check up. We went to a new Doc and Jake says it's MUCH better! E's shots went much better this time too.
The Update:
He said that she's doing GREAT! She's well advanced in her development for her age group! We're proud, although it has little to nothing to do with us. :)
She is now 15.8 lbs now (45% for her age group so, basically average)
She is 26.5" long (75% tall for her age group now when she was shorter last time) -she just SHOT up in the past two months!
and her little head is a little small (10% for her age group)
-I've always had a small head. When I was 23 I went to Idaho and wanted to buy a cowboy hat, I had to get it in a children's size!

3 comments:
i know i have said this 100 times but she is just so dang CUTE!
i also like the song you have on your blog.
so glad to see that you have new pics of the little missy on your blog again! i've missed seeing her. what a cutie! ps...i agree with the person who wrote a comment above me,...i like this song too! i have never seen the video before, and it made me cry. :(
Hey we just went to the doctor today too! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment