
This is my boyfriend. Isn't he cute? I miss him when he's gone. He's pointing to a moose. This was May 7th when Mitch and Ben came to 'surprise' Jake, maybe next time Mitch can be more sly about the surprise? hee hee!

This is when Ben came to visit us in Tennesse and I was preggo! Jake and Ben went off fishing while I slept. They literally fished all night long, from 6 or 7pm then home at 4:30 am to cook the fish and make a ruccus in my kitchen! I can't believe that was a year ago! Time flies! It was way fun!
Jake with our little girl. He's so wonderful with her.

The new song at the bottom of the blog is for Jake. He's traveling tons these next few months and I have been dreadding it. I dropped him off to the airport this morning.
3 comments:
Libby you are so BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys make such an attractive couple!!!!
Yeah, my boyfriend is way cute. Um... this was 5 years ago!!!! Shhh! don't tell! It totally could have been last week? lol
hi libby! mitch told me recently that jake was gonna be gone a lot over the next little while, and i just wanted to CRY for you! it's sucks when they're gone, huh! i hate it when mitch goes to the cabin for a couple of days, or off on some ym scouting adventure. i am a wuss,...i hate being without him.
Post a Comment