Because I was sick Jake called up his old friend Jackson to join him.
The Jazz lost but the boys had a blast!
I guess I got little E sick. She was having a hard time breathing at night (it's so sad to hear your little baby struggle to breathe) so I had her sleep in her little chair so she could be at a better angle for drainage. It seemed to do the trick!
I got very little sleep all week, but look how beautiful she is. This was at like 3 or 4 in the morning, but I couldn't resist taking a picture. She's so cute!
Her hair is getting so long it's insane!
When Little Debbie gave this saucer to us E was drowning in it, now look at her! -And that was only like 2 weeks ago?
She's growing like a weed!






1 comment:
sorry to hear you guys are sick.
i am so glad you are able to use the saucer. i loved having that it!
Post a Comment