I walked in on Daddy and Elizabeth playing and I just had to take a few pictures.
Can you see me?
Alright... I'm a proud Momma! I love my family.
More pictures of us playing in the yard ...
I LOVE this look of hers!
(She's watching Berkley roll around in the grass)
I have a delay on my camera so I kept missing her laugh.

Berkley is a proud boy... he found a rock to play with.

Berkley is a proud boy... he found a rock to play with.
You can see Berkley in the background rolling around in the grass over the excitement of his new found rock!
Momma's helping me stand!
-AH! I love this kid!




2 comments:
I just love little Elizabeth! She looks just like a doll. You are just mesmerized by her cuteness!!
It's so great to see pics of E with your dog. It reminds me of when Brooklyn was a baby, and she was FASCINATED by our dogs. I am convinced that animals are SO great for kids. I love the pic of her laying on Berkely too. She looks like such a little peanut next to him! :)
Post a Comment