I've given her 3 haircuts now (we don't want her growing a mullet) 2x small maintenence in the back while the rest grows out more (about an inch and a half total) and just last night I broke down and cut her bangs for the first time.
I'm sorry... my family cracks me up!
Look at this face!
Berkley kicked her off shortly after this picture... it was funny, he just kinda looked at us and kicked her off and turned his head to go back to sleep.
-I had her, she didn't fall.

1 comment:
I can't believe that her hair is already long enough to cut. She looks so cute,...like a little china doll. i am a hairdresser and i STILL haven't cut either of my daughter's hair. i just can't bring myself to do it yet. i'm a little scared that i'll cut off their tiny little curls. :(
Post a Comment