Ahh that sucks! I am sorry. How long is he going to be gone??Hopefully it is a short trip. Well if you get lonely and need a friend just call me I am always out that way and would LOVE to see your new place( I am sure Addie would LOVE to have a little friend to play with as well)
4 comments:
Ahh that sucks! I am sorry. How long is he going to be gone??Hopefully it is a short trip. Well if you get lonely and need a friend just call me I am always out that way and would LOVE to see your new place( I am sure Addie would LOVE to have a little friend to play with as well)
SORRY ):
Hey Lib - funny you should mention that he just left for San Antonio - as I just saw him in Dallas!!!!
Happy birthday to the little one and jeez I am so glad to see that everything is going so well for you both.
I gave him a big hug to give to you!!!
Dito on the travel stuff - my 11 year old hates it and it seems as though I see Sportsman's people more than my own family....
Come visit us at Theteeplesfamily.blogspot.com
Lots of love,
Shelli
Post a Comment