SOOOOOOO CUTE! It looks like she is waiting for you to come home. I cannot believe that she is starting to walk. We are still working on sitting up!
OM'gosh! LUV the bathtub pic!!! and yes, she'll be walking before you know it. they grow up WAY to fast!
Libs, she is so cute, like a little cupie doll. We've got to get together soon! I feel like we're wasting this opportunity, living so close!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SOOOOOOO CUTE! It looks like she is waiting for you to come home. I cannot believe that she is starting to walk. We are still working on sitting up!
OM'gosh! LUV the bathtub pic!!! and yes, she'll be walking before you know it. they grow up WAY to fast!
Libs, she is so cute, like a little cupie doll. We've got to get together soon! I feel like we're wasting this opportunity, living so close!
Post a Comment