We started E on cereal this week!
At first she was like "What is this?? YUCK!" but after a few days she got the hang of it and now seems to like it a bit. This is a picture of her first feeding.
She kept pushing the cereal out of her mouth with her tongue.
I haven't update the blog in a bit because we were having problems with our modem (we got it replaced) ..anyhoo, I was on the phone trying to take care of some stuff and I went to check on E and this is what I found. E passed out on her chair.
And when I check on her at night and look on the baby monitor I see her tummy down and butt high in the air! Ah, it couldn't be any cuter! I need to take a picture.
Mom and E playing...
While Jake was out of town he asked what we were doing so I snapped this shot for him.
While Jake was out of town he asked what we were doing so I snapped this shot for him.
We were on our way to the park and saw this butterfly in a tree.
Can you see it?
And...
I GOT A JOB!!!!! I'm So excited! I start on Monday! I feel so great about it! I will be e-coding legal documents FROM HOME!
I met my supervisor on Friday and I am so excited because I just love her.





4 comments:
You are a kick, good luck with the job !
is that last picture you!? so apparently when i was younger, and Kristina can attest to this, I would sleep with my butt straight up in the air! Sometimes when I can't sleep I'll do that, and i'll fall right to sleep---not even kidding! good luck with your job!
you're so stickin' cute! we know where elizabeth gets it!
I'm so excited for you about your job!!!
Jade sleeps like that, too! Along with her Aunt Kylene!
Post a Comment