This weekend has been so full of love and life! We were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures! AGH!! I did take a few and I took some off of my brother's blog to show.
We blessed Elizabeth on Sunday.
Thank you so much everyone who came and joined in. It meant so much to us!!
My Mother made Elizabeth's blessing dress by hand and embroidered little hearts and beads into the dress as well as a 'P', along with a matching slip with an embroidered heart to match. It was just gorgeous! Quite an heirloom!
4 of the 6 kids were here as well as Mom and Dad!
Debbie and her 3 boys in from California, Dave in from Massachusetts, Kathy's fam in from the far away American Fork and Mom and Dad in from NY
I'm so sad now, I was too busy having fun and I failed to take my own pictures on Sunday but here are a few from our little "get together" after the blessing.
So many friends and family came it was so lovely!
Jessica, Doug and their family,
Kylene and her new husband Jeff, just moved to Provo from Texas! Ben Grimmer and Mitch Marley came in from Oregon, Ben's parent's came who are serving a mission in Salt Lake, it was so nice meeting and getting to know them. They are family now.
We had the Matt Phair family and The Guinns join in the crazy fun!
Matt Guinn asked Little Debbie "Now, who's the loud one?"
Debbie laughed and said "We're Morey's, we're all loud!"
I quote The Incredible's, "I love our family!"
We had a blast!
Me, Elizabeth, Morgan and Kathryn
little Debbie and her little Luke
Here are a few pics from the weekend spent with the fam
I cannot believe Dave let me cut his hair! This is monumental!! -You don't even know!
I even got to cut Mom's hair for the first time!! She looked beautiful.
Evan, a.k.a. Luke Skywalker!
Morgan shared with us her talents!

Dave's camera is better then mine (just a little) :P
-My favorite brother Dave

Debbie made Elizabeth this awesomely way cool blanket, that she's laying on!!!!

After some serious late nights full of laughter and mayhem we went to the Dinosaur museum

And we ventured to Cabela's


While everyone else went hunting at the shooting gallery I took a break and fed Elizabeth.

Kathy showing Ian how it's done
I cannot express the love and joy I have felt since moving back to Utah. thank you so much. I adore that it just worked out so well that so many loved ones were able to come.
Ben and Mitch came in to surprise Jake
(I didn't get any pictures because while I was playing with my family they went off to do "manly" things like shooting AK-47's and fishing)

I don't have a picture of just the three of them.
The guy on the left is a friend of Mitch's but the other three are Ben, Mitch and Jake. It has been 7 years since the three of them have played together. I'm so glad that they were able to come out and pal around together. I loved having them here.

.jpg)


.jpg)





4 comments:
In all seriousness, Elizabeth is the most adorable baby ever! So glad Ky & Jeff could make it too. :-)
i had so much fun! i miss you guys already!
Hi Libby,
What a beautiful baby!! So glad to see things are going so great for you guys. Found your blog from Ky's.
okay the jedi outfits are the cutest thing ever! I love the picture of evan on the trampoline! Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment