Monday, May 28, 2007

My Struggle

Ok so, I have been reluctant to blog about this but I decided to keep a journal. Maybe if I talk about it it'll help?

Ok, here goes. Weight loss is terrible. It’s a difficult process that is easily most often unbeatable. Most of us out there give up our great oath or creed for weight loss. Why? Because it’s hard.

I’m trying to work on it one day at a time. Sort of. Part of me thinks that “Well, if I keep working toward my goal a little everyday then I’m closer to getting there then before” right? Am I really progressing or am I just leaving myself in another spot of limbo?

Or is this like the story of the man pushing the rock? Am I being asked to move the rock or just push the rock? And what am I gaining? Is it the journey or the outcome? Both I guess when you put it that way. But what if I never move that rock and spend the rest of my life pushing it? –That would be poop.

I've been watching reruns of The Biggest Loser and I love Matt, Seth and Suzy. Here are pics of them at the beginning and then at the end:

Seth Matt and Suzy. (Could she BE any cuter?!)
CHECK THEM OUT!
Matt became the biggest loser by losing 157 lbs! Seth came in second by losing 127lbs followed by Suzy losing 95 lbs.

'Matt has worked as a full-time motivational speaker since the show's November finale while Suzy, a 28 year old hairdresser from Des Moines, WA, continues to style hair. The couple came clean about their romantic relationship a month after The Biggest Loser 2 ended.' -Yeah dude!
Yes, I found out that Seth is LDS. :) I totally knew it!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

i know what you mean about posting something that you are unsure of. i am so grateful that you did, you are doing a great job lib. keep with it everyday, little by little the weight will come off and you did just had a baby.

Kristina said...

We're behind you all the way! Rick and I are trying to eat healthier, exercise more. It's such a slow process -- I wish you could see results sooner. I'm just grateful for clothing that hides it all well!! :-)