Saturday, April 28, 2007

So much Love in our lives

We had a very fun filled weekend. First we got the opportunity to witness Ella's Baptism.






She looked so beautiful. I am so glad we are here!


(Of course just a few days later I cut all her cute hair off and now she's even cuter!)







Then we went to Thanksgiving Point to check out the tulips!



I didn't get a picture (because I didn't think of it until afterwards)
But we ran into Marlene, Dwight and Dan Schwendiman!!






Lilacs and falls ")




My boyfriend






Jake and Elizabeth







E and Adelaide. They are so cute together!




E has this thing with her tongue it's always out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice, 8 yrs old all in white like a virginbut once I get her in bed she won't be able to wear white again, I am fine withsex at 8 I like them young