Monday, March 26, 2007

OREGON!!


Driving to Oregon didn't seems too bad.... it was the drive home that was horrendous!! Do you like my toe that has old chipped polish that I just have not removed for no reason whatsoever, and it's only on my big toe. -Don't be jealous.


Pretty Oregon.


We went to Oregon for Jake's best friend Mitch's 30th Birthday Party.

Here is Mitch and his pretty wife Crystal.

This is Jake and our friend Ben. It was so good to see you Ben!




THE MEN.



Me and Elizabeth just hanging out.
Our trip was very short, but was so filled with love and interest! Jake's father is President of Willamette Bonsai Society and has been published for his bonsai creations. Take a look at some of his work and his beloved yard that he has created, and is still a work in progress (as only anything of worth is). Ron is such an amazing artist!



This is Grandpa's greenhouse that he built.
Check out his cool stuff!




Don't cha just want to step inside his world?

Here are some pics of his yard that he's landscaped




Zoey and Berkley becoming best friends.
Grandpa is too cool for pictures :) beautiful Grandma and Elizabeth.

Carol and I share a great love for jewelry. I feel a closeness to my grandmother through her jewelery, Carol shared with me some of her pieces she inherited from her Grandmother. Some of them are just costume, but they are so beautiful and they make you feel so close to the ones who owned them.

Here is Grandpa's fun toy.

It was so nice visit with Kendell and Travis!!
They were so kind to come see us on very little notice.

Can you see Harry?


Beautiful Ryan and Lydia.
We did get the wonderful opportunity to see Jen and her family as well as Kathleen, Doug and the boys along with Grandma Emmett on our way out of town. We were so caught up in our visit I forgot to take pictures!! Please forgive me! We love you and will see you this summer if not sooner!
It was a very quick, fun, loving, and tiresome trip!
We drove all night and got home at 10:00 am, I dropped Jake right off to work (on no sleep, poor guy) and I was at home at 10:30 and napping by 11:30.
(Remember, I have a baby to tend to)

No comments: