Monday, April 16, 2007

My Husband

"When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out."

~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~






This is the man whom I adore.

He is so full of virtue I feel so completely lucky to have him as my husband.

This is a man who strives to be a better man, husband, father, son, brother, employee, and so much more everyday.

He is so humble, almost to a fault.

He is driven, he is ambitious, he is the love of my life...

He loves me and wants me to be happy.

He knows me.

He laughs at me.

He thinks I'm beautiful.

Life is exciting and fun with him.


We began our new life May 3rd, 2003 as husband and wife.

We evolved and added the step of eternity April 15th, 2006.


I'm excited to spend forever with him at my side.


1 comment:

Courageous said...

Everything looks great Libby! I'm so glad Ty was here to help. I don't think I could have done it. Love you! Kathy