Monday, April 16, 2007

My Amazing Friends


This is my friend Jen. I just have to do a tribute to strong women. I met Jen while we were living in Pittsburgh, we hired her to fill my position. Jen is super cute, super fun and full of life and personality!

Jen met a guy (a good guy, he's just a dummy) fell in love and he got transferred to another state. For Jen being born and raised in "The Burgh" this was a massive move for her to follow her man who so desperately wanted her to come with him, but she did it. After two months of struggling to adjust to life in Minnesota, Matt came home and told her that he had yet again been transferred and he was going this time alone. So... here she is, in a new city where she knows no one, without her man. Mind you she left a dang good job in PA, I know... it was mine :)


So after talking with our friend and former boss, Dan he suggested that she think of a place that she has always wanted to go and just move there. Jen thought, "That's crazy?" Then the next day on her way to work she thought, "Why not?? I've always wanted to go to Arizona." So, she put all her stuff on Craig's list and in a matter of 3 days all of her stuff was sold and she was $3000. richer, AZ here she comes! Jen found herself a job and is going to a place that she has always wanted to go, all by herself where she knows not one person.


As Matt weeps for her, calling her and emailing her regularly she told him on Easter not to contact her anymore because she needed to get over him. GOOD FOR YOU JEN! I have always wanted to do that but I have never had the will power. I would still be waiting by the phone hoping and praying.


I am SO excited for her new adventure! Way to go Jen!



Ok, I don't know where to begin with Heather. I met Heather when I was 19 and super silly, well we both were... When I think of Heather the words "Inspiring" and "Unconditional Love" come immediately to mind. Heather has been a better friend to me then anyone in my life. She looks out for me. Heather built her own very successful business from the ground up, she married an amazing man who is so fun and so loving and treats me like family. She helps run her Father's business and she is the most awesome Mom. JP is very lucky to have this family legacy.

No comments: