Saturday, April 7, 2007

A List of 4 Things About Me

Little Debbie "tagged" me so...

A) four jobs i have had in my life:
1. I worked at a hardware store when I was 16. In the Paint department.
2. Hair Stylist/ Makeup artist
3. Instructor at a Cosmetology School
4. Office Manager

B) four movies i could watch over and over:
1. Practical Magic (I don't know why?)
2. Shag (I don't know why?)
3. The Little Mermaid -I love the songs
4. The Incredibles -I love it when the son says "I love my family"

C) four places i have lived:
1. Rochester, NY
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Orem, UT
4. Austin, TX

D) four television shows i watch:
1. 24
2. i like ALL reality tv shows
3. I cannot live without Grey's Anatomy
4. Heros

E) four places i have gone on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Atlanta
3. San Diego
4. Emerald Isle, North Carolina

F) four websites i visit almost daily:
1. all my blogging friends & fam
2. Yahoo email
3. Bank account
4. ???

G) four of my favorite foods:
1. ALL desserts
2. mexican
3. italian
4. anything with chocolate on it

H) four places i would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with just my husband:)
2. Sleeping in bed (I've turned into a bit of an insomniac... it's killer)
3. In South Africa doing anything
4. Eating at a super yummy Mexican Restaurant! MMMMmmmmm...... I'm starved!

I) four people who i tag:
1. Shannon
2. Kendell
3. Bec
4. Kathryn

hit copy and paste, delete my answers and type in yours. i want to know 4 things about your lives!

thanks Deb!

No comments: