I surprised my old friend Jessica on Friday by setting up an appointment with her at her salon. I walked in the door and we both about cried! Check out my before and afters:


You'll have to look past my fatty. I love my hair!
Then I got a call that my wedding ring was fixed (I knocked my stone loose) so I ran to the mall to pick it up and I bumped into a few more of my old friends! Everyone is married and has babies! It's so fun! It feels SO unbelievably good to live in a place where you know people and they know and love you. Moving to fun exotic places like Pittsburgh, PA was grand and all but it's great to be "home".
6 comments:
libby- i too am up at an entirely unnatural hour and i couldn't help but leave a comment and tell you two things.
first -that your hair looks awesome. it is a really cute style on you!
second - that, especially in the picture of you with your friend, you look so much like your mom. which is of course an amazing compliment as i think the world of her.
now get some sleep!
Oh Libby, good thing you didn't listen to me, and I didn't want you to. It looks so good. Pretty soon, you can cut Elizabeth's too, oh ya, you already have.
IT IS BEEOOTIFUL!!! I love it.
i love it! you look so good with that cut, your friend did a wonderful job.
love it love it love it!! :)
Libby! So sweet to see your face again (even if it's not in person yet!) The hair looks great and your little girl is just precious. Email me and we'll have to meet up cause you live right next to me! clarajimmie1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment