Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Moved In (kinda)

Well... I'm over the pink. (on the blog at least) :)

We are technically moved in, and I'm working on getting unpacked. We do not have our internet set up yet so be patient on the updates and emailing for the time being.

Here is a cute picture of Jake and the Doodle Bug that Val took the other night.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that smile! She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her again this summer when I come to California and you come to visit :)

Love Becky

Debbie said...

that smile is SO cute!

Debbie said...

when you get a second please send out your new address so i can send little elizabeth her gifts:)

Courageous said...

I love it! It is the perfect picture. elizabeth is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake & Libby!
I love your site. I will be logging on regularly and may set up one of my own.

Elizabeth is beautiful, she has both of your smiles.

By the way, I did get the promotion which will be official on 4/16, so keep it under wraps. I may even get to see you while in training in Salt Lake during the last week in April.

Love Ya!
Gary Dean Purifory