Thursday, February 22, 2007

In Transit

Holy cow what a day!! My flight was canceled out of Tennessee due to the President of the United States flying in and out that day. What are the chances?? I got rerouted and all is well..

I wish I had a camera!! I got to see Air Force One close up and take off right in front of me and I got to see the Presidents' parade of vehicles transporting him. -20 motorcycle cops, I couldn't count how many local police there were, his cars had their own plane, I never knew he only used his own cars and flew them to his destinations? I got to see all his vehicles being put on their plane as my plane was taking off. It was a HUGE air force plane. It was fun and it created quite a frenzy in the Airport!

Jake and Matt left Tennessee today, I haven't talked to either of them because I do not have a phone right now. I'm going to try to call from Kathy's.

I will be with out a computer for a bit, until we get settled. I'll try to blog as I can.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

thanks for the update. hope all is well.