I have been asked by Little Debbie to share 6 weird (or anything i can think of) things about myself... This is going to be hard, it took me days to think of 100 and to find 6 more.. hummm...
1. I have become less computer savvy in the past year.
2. I used to love going to the doctor when I was a kid. I would actually try to get my mom to take me. We had the greatest Pediatrician. The memory of him still makes me smile.
3. I used to be major obsessed with organization, order and cleanliness now I wish I were. I think I'm going to be again.. yup. I decided.
4. I'm usually the only one who thinks I'm funny, I make me laugh and then Jake laughs at me laughing at myself.
5. I'm trying to decide whether to become obsessed with my weight
to be thin again or just to like me fat? I like chocolate so much and I don't love working out so much. hmmm.... dilemas :) I could be cute and fat couldn't I?
6. Ok here's something weird about me and Jake loves to tease me about it: When I take my wedding ring off, I hide it in odd places -I was going to tell you where but hello I'm paranoid! I do this because logically, it seems to me, that if someone broke in they would never think to look in these places to find anything of worth, like a diamond ring. And no, I never forget these particular spots.
No comments:
Post a Comment